Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Athens, Greece
+Benefits: Relocation assistance, Monthly Bonus, Insurance and more
We are now hiring Czech speakers for entry-level support positions in Athens, Greece. Our client is one of the biggest and most professional BPO Companies in the world.
Are you interested in gaining professional experience? Would you like to jump-start your career while having fun? If so, here is what our Junior level, Czech Customer Care roles on the Mediterranean have to offer:
* Diagnose and help resolve functionality issues with a particular product;
* Log calls from customers into Contact Management System;
* First line customer support (not technical);
* Provide customers with detailed instructions via email, chat and phone;
* Escalate issues to other teams when necessary;
* Report to team manager or team supervisor;
* Enjoy communicating in Czech.
* Fluent Czech or Slovak;
* Good English;
* European Union Citizenship;
* Help desk, customer service, and technical support experience would be an advantage;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS;
* Be familiar with networking technologies;
* Be disciplined and systematic problem solver;
* Be passionate and enthusiastic about modern technology and communication;
* Energetic and adventurous personality;
* Good communication skills;
* Can-do attitude.