Hours of work
- Full time only
- 38.5 hours per week including weekends
- (42 scheduled hours per week minus breaks)
- Long Days: 8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Morning shift: 8.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
- Afternoon shift: 2.00 p.m. – 8.00 p.m.
- Nights: 8.00 p.m. – 8.00 a.m.
- 3 long days one week 1; 4 long days week 2 or Combination of long days, morning shifts and afternoon shifts
- Develops friendly and respectful relationships with Residents
- Enables Resident’s to maintain their well-being by planning and ensuring the implementation of care according to their choices or best interests
- Leads by example of excellent attitude and care practices
- Manages the care of allocated Residents
- Manage the performance of allocated Named Carers and Care Assistants
We are looking for experience in some or all of the following areas:
- RN1/RN3 (dually registered)
Although we are looking for nurses with post registration experience, we welcome newly registered nurses and support them in fulfilling this role.
- Ideally at least 1 year post registration experience
- Elderly care
- Dementia care would be an advantage
- Taking charge of a shift
Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication
- Care planning skills
- Organising and coordinating skills
- Can adapt well to working independently and in a team